The Nest

a bit of sneak peek into my room in Bandung. the place where i hide, where who i truly am lingers, where i lay my head every night, when the night falls, when the dreams and secrets are on the making, where I spend most of my times in Bandung. i've promised to post them pictures long ago, Rama also asked for it, so here they are.
(ps: pardon me for the mess here. these pictures taken while my friends' giving me a visit, so yeah. you know how messy things could go whenever your friends' playing inside your room.)


room5

room2

room7

room14

room30

room24

room29

room32

room17

room18

room15

room8

room27

room28

room 35

room1

room41

room37

room40


ceilings decoration // most touched thing in room // working area // watchover voodoo doll from Panda // fave accessories // nametags & reminiscences // you see she slept with her socks on! gosh // most avoided area in room // the books // Chiko guards the book // HERE THEY ARE: THE CULPRITS! // and more culprits... // heaven // sleeping Princess Aurora // fave thing to cuddle in room // #2 fave thing to cuddle in room // royal throne // bed lamp from Panda (whom I love madly) // the projection from Panda's bed lamp

Share:

3 comments